I was preparing a post about the cute guys that make my life better but I just had to stop by to give my #1 guy my best wishes!
Happy Birthday Daniel Radcliffe!
Daniel is handsome, intelligent, successful and funny, what’s not to love in him?! Ok he talks way to much at times and says silly things but a guy can’t be perfect right?! He’s been #1 on my favourite guys lists for so many years and I think that won’t be changing anytime soon! So I bring you some of my favourite photos so we can drool all over him together.
I ought to prepare a better post about this guy later. I spent so much time looking at his pictures to make this post I ran out of time! Looking at his pictures made me want to play on photoshop so bad I had to do something! So I remembered many people asked me to make twitter backgrounds like the one I’m currently using. So here they are!
images from x, x and x.
Twitter backgrounds – gifts for you!
1) Choose the image you want and save it to your computer.
2) In your main twitter page to to ‘Settings’ on your upper right menu.
3) Once in the ‘Settings’ page go to ‘Design’.
4) Click on ‘change background image’ and select the file you saved on your computer then click ‘save changes’.
5) Click on ‘change design colors’ and set it like that: background e4d3d3, text 333303, links cc3366, sidebar dfb626 and sidebar border dfb626 . Click ‘save changes’ and that’s it!
I might do other backgrounds if you like. Just let me know who should I use to make the next ones!
Hope you like!