I decided I won’t be delaying my dreams anymore. I made that decision after standing still and seeing a lot of people living my dream as I stood in the same place. I’ll focus on my objectives (even if they seem ridiculously distant and impossible). A decision like this is something that you must practice everyday and on many moments you just want to give up. Even when it seems like nothing cooperates and everything that happens takes away your opportunities and courage, go on, keep going. It’s best to live with a distant dream then live without even trying to achieve it.
“Concentrate on your dreams because everything else is just background noise.”
Jack Bauer in “24”
image from honey bee photography
I like to have my little mess handy on winter break. Well little tiny mess I would say cause my bedroom never gets too messy. Messy places make me feel suffocated. This place is just beside my TV which is just beside my notebook (or the place I use it most times).
You can see:
- a bit of my TV on the left;
- a DVD case with a program I bought for uni;
- a bottle of water which I always carry with me (specially now since the weather is really dry and my throat is a bit sore) – I want to make some use of bit but I still don’t know how;
- a tube of potato chips from the day I watched Eclipse ( I love eating those or torrones when I watch films);
- a case with pens, pencils, scissors, brushes, erasers and a bunch of other stuff I like to have handy;
- my cow bank which is practically empty :( ;
- an empty cup I used for hot chocolate;
- another bottle of water ( I use one at home and another one to carry in my bag).
– If I were a season, I’d be spring.
– If I were a month, I’d be December.
– If I were a day of the week, I’d be Friday.
– If I were a time of day, I’d be dawn.
– If I were a planet, I’d be Mercury.
– If I were a direction, I’d be up.
– If I were a tree, I’d be a willow.
– If I were a flower, I’d be a sunflower.
– If I were a fruit, I’d be a kiwi.
– If I were a land animal, I’d be a horse.
– If I were a sea animal, I’d be a sea horse.
– If I were a bird, I’d be an owl.
– If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a work desk.
– If I were a liquid, I’d be water.
– If I were a stone, I’d be diamond.
– If I were a tool, I’d be a pencil.
– If I were a kind of weather, I’d be sunny and breezy.
– If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a guitar.
– If I were a colour, I’d be purple.
– If I were a facial expression, I’d be a half smile.
– If I were an emotion, I’d be satisfaction.
– If I were a sound, I’d be laughter.
– If I were an element, I’d be hydrogen.
– If I were a car, I’d be a Mini Cooper.
– If I were a food, I’d be an ice cream.
– If I were a place, I’d be a park.
– If I were a flavour, I’d be fresh.
– If I were a scent, I’d be lady-of-the-night.
– If I were an object, I’d be a book.
– If I were a body part, I’d be forearms.
– If I were a song, I’d be “Dress Up In You” by Belle & Sebastian.
– If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be comfy white converses.
– If I were transportation, I’d be horse back.
– If I were a cartoon, I’d be Little Lulu.
– If I were a fairy tale, I’d be The Little Mermaid.
– If I were a holiday, I’d be Mother’s Day.
– If I were a superhero, I’d be The Invisible Woman.
image from j-adOre
meme from ashonethiswon
I don’t know if you noticed but I had to change my layout cause I realised the previous one had serious problems to open correctly on Internet Explorer. I still don’t know if this layout works cause I can’t open my blog at all when I use my IE. So give some feedback about the layout please?
On other news I’m writing this in the melancholy of my last vacation day (a two month vacation – the longest and he est vacation ever!). What a drama you must be thinking hehehe! I was half sarcastic half truth cause my college suffocate its students with the huge amount of work extra class plus this is my last semester in the classroom and I have to make my final graduation assignment. My graduating will depend on its quality.
So I just have to hang on the things that make me happy in among all of this and I should be fine. This blog and you are on the Top #5 of those things did you know? Yeah blogging is therapy!
So are you with me in this?
image from we heart it