Isn’t this outfit just perfect? And I love her haircut as well. It’s like Kate Nash but better. I realized my hair is way too light to have a fringe like this. Oh and just one more thing: brunettes rock!
image from Amy D’s lookbook
It’s summer here in Brazil now. It’s not my favourite season but it does gives us beautiful and pleasant sunny days. Now this post is to celebrate summer whether you’re on it right now or whether you’ll have it on July. Btw which songs do you have the best to listen to on summer? I listen to Jason Mraz a lot but then again I listen to him a lot on all four seasons.
What we love on summer…
I want to live in another country. It’s not that I don’t like Brazil. Living here is great cause the people are great, the food is great, the language is great, the nature over here is breathtakingly beautiful. But it’s too hard living in a place where you see closely the beautiful things in life being destroyed. In a place where you have to pay to be able to see pretty places and nature and where 90% of the jobs aren’t valued as they should. There are too many cars, buses, outdoors, homeless people, corrupt politicians, robbers, drugs, etc.
I know there’s a bit of that in practically everywhere but I certainly want to live somewhere this is not as evident as here. Or somewhere I actually see people battling against it and can join them.
I want to ride around the city on bicycles and I want to go to parks and lie on the grass without having to be alert and aware of my surroundings 24/7. I want to go walk my dog and go out without the constant worry of being robbed. I want to sit on cafes on a Thursday nights, I want to be next to nature more, breath fresh air, I want to see fashion on the streets, a job with a fair pay check, live with people that respect my eating habits and I want to have more than zero options of places to eat vegetarian food and I want to have better opportunities.
Is it like that where you live?
image from: loveydreams
Lykke Li is the stage name of Li Lykkdo Timotej Zachrisson (wow how do you pronounce that?!), a 23 year-old Swedish indie singer. He has only one released album till now but seems to be pleasing everybody with it. Her song Possibility is part of New Moon soundtrack and in my opinion is one of the best songs of that album. Check out her version of Little Bit which is great!
1. I plan and over think things too much.
2. I’m such a dreamer.
3. Being my friend is pretty easy if you are a positive person.
4. I have a passion for animals so strong that almost hurts. When you treat an animal wrong you’re probably becoming my enemy.
5. I hate waking up late.
6. I’m afraid of the dark.
7. I’m don’t cry in public unless is strictly necessary.
8. I like being alone.
9. Music keeps me sane.
10. I’m kind of selfish but I’m working hard to fix it.
11. I love keeping things that remind me of something.
12. I like to smile to strangers on the street. This could be dangerous but when I realize it I’m smiling.
13. I love pickles.
14. I won’t ever reject ice cream.
15. I hate cigarettes.
16. I’m a day person.
17. I have a panic of fights and people getting violent. I leave the place as soon as I can.
18. I really want to be able to make snow angels someday.
19. I love receiving letters.
20. My favourite colour is purple.
21. I want to live next to nature but not too far from civilization.
22. I have a tendency to simplify complicated things and complicate simple things.
23. I get cranky when I’m too sleepy or too hungry. You wouldn’t want to see me sleepy and hungry at the same time hehehe!
24. When I have short hair I want to have a long hair and when I have a long hair I want a short hair.
25. I have claustrophobia and I hate crowded places.