I like to have my little mess handy on winter break. Well little tiny mess I would say cause my bedroom never gets too messy. Messy places make me feel suffocated. This place is just beside my TV which is just beside my notebook (or the place I use it most times).
You can see:
- a bit of my TV on the left;
- a DVD case with a program I bought for uni;
- a bottle of water which I always carry with me (specially now since the weather is really dry and my throat is a bit sore) – I want to make some use of bit but I still don’t know how;
- a tube of potato chips from the day I watched Eclipse ( I love eating those or torrones when I watch films);
- a case with pens, pencils, scissors, brushes, erasers and a bunch of other stuff I like to have handy;
- my cow bank which is practically empty :( ;
- an empty cup I used for hot chocolate;
- another bottle of water ( I use one at home and another one to carry in my bag).